Buyers Terms and Conditions
Please note a buyers Premium of 6% will be added to every vehicle.
1) All bidders and others attending this auction agree that they have read and fully understand these terms and agree to be bound hereby.
2) All announcements made on auction day shall take precedence over previously distributed information.
3) There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever in any respect of the lots offered at the auction. Each and every lot shall be sold" As-is Where-Is". Specifically, but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Auctioneers make no representation of warranty that any of the lots:
a) conform to any standard in respect of safety, pollution, or to any standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation, or
b) are fit for any particular purpose, or
c) are merchantable or finaceble, or
d) are of any particular age, year of manufacture, model, make or condition.
Bidder agree that they have satisfied themselves and is not relying on Auctioneers, nor are Auctioneers liable, for any matter in respect to the above. Bidder further agrees to repair, at his cost, any lot purchased at the auction to a date operating condition and, without limitation, to a condition which meets any standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation, including those concerning any use to which the lot may be put.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, OR REFUSALS
4) The price recorded by the auction clerk on the clerking form takes priority and will be official.
5) Any dispute arising as to any bidding shall be settled by Auctioneers at their sole discretion and Auctioneers may put the lot in dispute up for sale again. Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any bid which they consider to be an insignificant advance over the preceding bid.
6) Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse an applicant for a bidding card the privilege of bidding at the auction and to revoke such privilege at any time.
7) Purchases become the responsibility of and shall be and remain at the risk of Purchaser immediately upon acceptance of his bid. It shall be the responsibility of Purchaser to insure his Purchases immediately. Auctioneers shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any lot. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8) Complete and full payment for all purchases must be on day of auction. Unless exempt by law, Purchaser shall pay any and all applicable sales taxes. Superior Collector Car Auctions will not release any vehicle until payment in full has been received.
9)Any item not removed within the allotted time will be relocated to a secure lot at the Buyers expense.
10) Auctioneer reserves the right to set the bidding increments at his discretion and may reject a nominal or fractional advance and reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during auction. Where there is a reserve, the Auctioneers shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Seller.
11) Persons attending during previewing, auction, or removals of goods assume all risks of damage or loss to person and property and specifically release auction firm from liabilities therefore. Neither the auction firm nor its principal(s) shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of premises on which auction is held.
12) The auction firm is acting as agent only and is not responsible for actions of its principles.
13) Handling charge on returned checks: $250.00 plus all cost related to collections.
14) Verified means of payment are cash, certified funds checks with a bank guarantee letter and on site funding. A $200.00 deposit will be required at the time of registration.
15) Should either buyer or seller default on any part of the transaction, Superior Collector Car Auctions shall remain entitled to any and all fees and commissions by the defaulting party.
16) Superior Collector Car Auctions shall be entitled to Attorney’s fees incurred in the enforcement of this contract.
By Submitting this form you agree to all Buyer Terms and Conditions