Attention Sellers Please Read
- All vehicles must have a free and clear title and must be in seller’s name.
- We require a Title Photocopy (Title Copy) both front & back at the time of consignment.
- The Real Title must accompany the vehicle at the check in for the Auction. No vehicle will be sold without proper title in our possession
- It is the seller’s responsibility to contribute to promoting their vehicle at this auction.
- Vehicle needs to be clean or owner will be charged $150.00 detail fee.
- Seller must have completed consignment form with them at the time of check in.
- Be prepared to remove your license plates.
- The best run times are given to the vehicles that are consigned the earliest. We ask that you contact us up to 6 months prior to the scheduled auction date to secure a premium run time.
- Vehicles with liens must be approved by the auction office and must, in all cases, be accompanied by a letter from the lien holder stating the conditions and payoff amount. A $100.00 lien processing fee will be assessed.
(No vehicle will be sold without proper Title in our possession.)
There are 3 ways to get us your Title Copy
Preferred Method: Attach as .jpg, .png, or pdf to the Vehicle Consignment Registration Form.
Email your Title Copy to email@example.com
Please put your auction and lot number in the subject line and your name and phone # in body.
Fax in your “Title Copy” to 720-542-9212
Include a cover page, with auction, lot number, your name email, & phone number.